Snellville Homes For Sale Thinkin Of Movin Back To ATL?

Thinkin of movin back to ATL? - snellville homes for sale

I lived in Stone Mountain, GA, and then in Snellville, GA. I went out here in Charlotte, North Carolina for employment. Since I live in Charlotte, North Carolina, I noticed a lot of crime. Here is a large number of residential burglaries, home invasions, which resulted in death, Random Acts of crime that leads to death and a lot of crime. The schools are good. I like it. The houses are more expensive. But I really think Movin Back in Georgia. It seems that in some areas more crime than anywhere else. However, serious crimes like home invasions / burglary and robbery with a firearm are sooooo high, wherever you are. Not far from the bubble ********. Since living here, I had a lot of escape apt-ins and stop as they appear in my items come from me. What should I do? Make the most of it, because I work or just go back? I need a job, because that is why I GA. The work was slow and there are many redundancies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment