Disappointing Job Search Craigslist Job Posting? Need Help!?

Craigslist job posting? Need help!? - disappointing job search

Hello to all. I wonder, craigslist is not to search for work? I asked a couple of jobs on the site and found them all are cheating. This is very disappointing that people can do random jobs, and information from innocent people. During this difficult economic environment and the recession that many people are working on the search for online, instead of working hours by car. Why should it be so simple to use, innocent people who try to have a job, to find support his family? If someone else is going on, but me? Is there someone who can speak to the site a safer place? I've learned my lesson and I do not want to work on the site, but I am afraid that many other innocent people in these scams. Many people send their curriculum vitae with your address, e-mail and phone numbers. This is all a person needs to steal a person's identity. Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment