Footing A Vigina My Girlfriend Is Very Small Does That Mean She Is Going To Have A Smaller Vigina?

My girlfriend is very small does that mean she is going to have a smaller vigina? - footing a vigina

My girlfriend is 4'5 (large), four feet and is very small and I am surprised that you are taking Venn then a girl of medium height, but it did ask very small hands and very limited feet.I, c ' that it can happen to sex with 14 years of anything bad, can have, I mean, in addition to becoming pregnant?

3 comments:

Blahhh said...

Oh my god dont worry bout that
PPL that may be smaller depending on the
maturity and everything, and no, not bad
Sex with 14 years only for its own sake, please, please
Please use a condom! I want the best and I hope I helped

dnjo303 said...

I would be more worried about jail time for rape if they have not really noticed that only 14th Get with the program or you hesitate at the receiving end of sex is not very good. Remember that if you can not do the first time, not crime.Getting a little bling is not worth the price you pay.

Harriet E said...

It could, but should not have sex at that age! The problem is that if you become pregnant, should tell their parents, angry at them for that. Plus she is too young to qualify for a child. And you can take the abortion, I would not because it crashed in life. The other thing is that no matter how small, as you are. So you should not worry about it.

Post a Comment