Jazz Drumming Pit Or Drumline For Jazz Drumming?

Pit or Drumline for Jazz Drumming? - jazz drumming

Hello, very good students, I'm a jazz drummer. Currently I'm jazz, and I am the first year in the class. He missed try-outs for Drumline and put into the mouth. The old adage that they should remain in force as something to help my jazz, but I would say that if Drumline, Jazz drummign going to hurt me, and themselves as "difficult"

The only drummer who for me is the best thing we can be in Drumline, and Jazz is very stiff and has no style and I do not really want to be like him.

Any help? We thank you, but do not forget who came to jazz, then PIT / Drumline:)

1 comments:

knightwi... said...

It seems that people who try to know anything, to tell you something! Anyway, I'm a jazz drummer for many years and has recently had much to do with the band in the school my daughter. It was in the group for a regular season and joined the team of mechanics in its second year. He had the opportunity to go with the drum line, but he chose the pit, because it means more. The best players of the battery while they were at school, outstanding drum line and won several competitions. But the support team was exceptional, too! If I choose one or the other, the hole for a better solution, as is the variety. But drum line does not keep to your battery. Drum Line requirements must sometimes things together, including patterns for paste, etc., a "rigid" style of necessity. Jazz is a different kind of art. Drum Line chops and refer, as applicable chops, from the line. Cohorts will not slow down my daughter when she behind a battery! Have, in fact, two of which formed jazz groups, which were separated,pretty good.

I met an old man who graduated from this school, before my daughter was in the drum line for a long time. He played with my jazz band during high school and is the worst, "the drummer in the Gulf Coast. Probably one of the best I've ever heard. It could cause problems drummer Steve Gadd in a contest! His name is John Milham and plays with various groups of New Orleans () my home town and leads his own group.

Post a Comment