Fast Pulse, Periods Pregnant Chest Pains, Racing Heartbeat, Pregnancy?

Chest pains, racing heartbeat, pregnancy? - fast pulse, periods pregnant

Okay, so I had pain in my chest where my heart. Before you say, it's just gas, as my grandmother always said, read the following:

* When I see that pain, the feeling as if you had a cold in my chest, but I have a cold.

* If I do I'm sitting doing nothing, I feel this strange feeling of floating, and if I my pulse beats too fast.

* The last night was my best running properties, and then top everything, I swear I felt my heart beating AGAINT my chest. I thought I had a heart attack!

Personal Information
* 17
* Women
* Has previously had problems with blood pressure


I do not know whether I should go to the doctor or can not do that "me "..... Gas


Am I pregnant? I had a time, but someone told me not to have to have the time to be pregnant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment